2009年8月12日水曜日

UVIC

Hi!
I'm Megumi Masaka.
I am sorry .I'm late for writing dialy.
I cannot open this blog. I can't use computer very well .
English is very very very difficult.
It was passed a week since we came to Uvic in Canada.
we are enjoying everyday.
But I am sad. Because I can't speak English ....
So I will try to talk to foreigner and not to give up.

We are preparating for presentation with team member!
Presentation is difficult. But I'm happy When we are meering.
Our team will visit Abkhazi garden tomorrow!
We will work hard to do interview.(^^)/

I am very sleepy.
So I want to sleep early !!

See you next time ☆

1 件のコメント:

  1. I know it's hard to speak English, but my advice is to keep on trying
    and don't give up. Try not to worry about making mistakes. Nobody speaks perfect English (not even native speakers!). Just try to enjoy communicating in English and talking with your friends.

    返信削除