2009年8月16日日曜日

boys be anbisious


two weeks were over...


my uvic time is gradually leaving.


we got together, and we are researching Contech Elecronics.


yesterday was Hiroki's birthday.


went to the beach, we cerebrate him.


My fobby here is to spend in the bookstore for a few hours.


I'm now plannning to buy some stuffs.


Today, most of Uvic members visited to Vancouver, but I didn't go there.


Some friends and I spent playng some sports.


I had a really fantastic nice fascinating and precious time today.


Tommorow is Sunday.


I'm gonna sleeep until12o'clock


he-ha-

2 件のコメント:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great time here in Victoria! Please make the most of your last week here.

    Jodie

    返信削除
  2. Are U Mamoru right??ha-ha
    i cannot help laughing when i look the picture.

    返信削除