2009年8月22日土曜日

Last weekend

I`m sorry to be late writing my blog.

I would like to write about last Saturday.


On the last Saturday, I went to Vancouver with Chie and Rei.

In that morning, we got up early and we met at 7:15. We could meet with everyone on time, but there were many forign people who came late. So, we were very surprise difference of culture.


When we arrived at Vancouver, first we think Vancouver is very very rural city! It looked like Tokyo. There were so many Japanese people.


We went to the bridge was made of wood. It was very high point of the mountain, so I was SOOOOOOOO scared!!!

After that, we checked in YWCA hotel. We should share a room. The room is big enough to stay for us ; )

Then, wewent to shopping. We bought a new pair of sandals in downtown of Vancouver!

The last weekend was very interesting!
We could enjoy so much!!

But, we will back to Japan tomorrow... So I`m very sad...
If I could, I hope to saty in Canada more !!!!

Canada is soooooo beautiful country : )!!
I think I would like to come again here someday!

Thank you

and

I love UVic!!!!!!!!


manami iida

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿