2009年8月10日月曜日

I had the best day here for now

Hi ! this is Mamoru.

Today, I hada bad mistake that was terrible oversleeping.
I had said to my friend that 'Let's get together at 8:39, lest we should be wake up late^^' yesterday evening, but I woke up ,today, at 11:39.



orz



And my friend ,Kan, took me his acquaintance in Canada and visited every important place in Victoria with them.
The semi-hostfamily was so kind that we could always have a good time today.
They took us to the biggest mountain in Victoria .
It was quite beautiful scene from top of the mountain , I could see the USA there.

Next we went downtown and host-mother taught me which juice made from grapes , that is irregal for us to drink in Japan, is better to drink .
As a result I bought two bottles of them:)

Next , we went to play golf with host-children and their friends.
It was the first time for us to play it, and I thought it as a nicely boring game played by the tipical old peoples . But it was fun , interesting and enjoyable.

I could not play well but I regarded it as an important sport in the future.
Also, I got to look up to Ryo Ishikawa.

Above all , they gave us some hamburgers for dinner , we could enjoy them.

After returned to the domitory, we drank the juice I had bought in this afternoon.
T'was really nice.
Especially , the expensive one was delicious but it was under 20 dollars.

there are so many things which I learned beyond English that I could not write them down here.
But at least what I can tell you is that I'm really happy to come to UVic .


BYEBYE

1 件のコメント:

  1. Mamoru, it sounds like you had a great day.

    I think making friends with local people and talking with them is one of the best ways to improve your English, and it will give you great memories!

    返信削除