2009年8月9日日曜日

enjoy hoooooliday!!!

Good evening,everyone!
Now, I have just come back to the dormitory.
I'll write about today's schedule.

First,I took apart in "TEA FOR TWO"program.
We gathered 8:30 at the parking lot,then we met own family.
I went to Pilar's home with Risa. We made cookies by ourselves and we played trampolin with her daughters.Pilar's family has five people(mother,father,grandmother and two daughters).They were very very warm!!!So,we enjoyed very much and we could make precious memories.

Today's second program was visiting the Butchart Gardens.
It was sooooooooo beautiful garden!There were so many kind of flowers!
And in the evening,we saw fireworks! Those were very wounderful and amazing!!!
I was impressed by them very much. I thought I've never seen before such a wonderful fireworks'entertaining like that!

So,I think today's program was so wounderful! And I'm very very looking forward to do tomorrow. I think I'll go to downtown tomorrow!In order to wake up early, I have to go to bed immidiatery!
Thank you for reading.

See you tomorrow!
Have a nice holiday,everyone!


Manami Aug,8th,2009

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿